Beautiful Blogger Award
February 5, 2010 by brittanyrconner
I received this award from the amazing Jessica at ATLmomguide. (@atlmomguide) Thanks Jessica!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
I nominate these amazing women for this award:
7 random things about me:
1. I love numbers. If wish there was a language that consisted of only numbers, I would speak it fluently. I love algebraic equations, doing taxes, trigonometry problems, etc. No wonder I’m majoring in Accounting!
2. Basketball is my favorite sport. I played for 8 years. I was the co-captain 10th and 11th grade. I held the record for most 3-pointers in a single game and in the season when I was in 10th grade.
3. The south has corrupted me. I was raised on unsweet tea and hated the taste of sugar in my tea. THEN I moved it GA, and now it’s completely the opposite. Sweet tea is one of my fave drinks… can’t stand the unsweet anymore.
4. I’ve known for 7 years what I am going to name my baby boy, granted I have a boy. When I met and told Alex the name, he actually liked it. If I end up with all girls like my mom and gma… I will adopt a boy someday. I am going to have an Elijah James one way or another! :)
5. I have never had my tonsils or wisdom teeth pulled, but my doctor and my dentist tell me I need to. I just hate the idea of having surgery, no matter how minute (my-noot, not min-it) it may be. Freaks me out just thinking about it!
6. I play guitar. Not that well, but my hubby says I’m great (he doesn’t count though… he’s suppose to say that). I led worship for the youth group at our old church for about 2 months while we were in between worship leaders. That was extremely difficult for me because I hate being on stage, I’m not comfortable with my singing voice, and I was up there by myself!
7. This was really hard to come up with random facts about myself. Hope you have an easier time!